Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Maleficent (2014)

I saw Maleficent last night and saying it was "pretty bad" is putting it lightly.  I kept hoping it would get better even though I knew it was a lost cause. 

I watched the movie with a friend who was equally if not more appalled than I, here are a few of the comments we whispered during the film. 







Note: comments in blue where made by said friend.



This movie is horrible


Never Mess with a Jilted Lover


"You're my Fairy Godmother." Seriously Aurora, how daft can you be, when has a Fairy Godmother ever had horns?  


That was hardly a kiss /does this mean Maleficent and Aurora are lesbians?
Flounder and Sebastian could have done it faster


Just turn into a dragon and die already!


And they lived happily ever after with the fat fairies
I want my money back

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's important right now that we talk, killer to killer."

Unlike Addison DeWitt I would not like to talk killer to killer but rather as movie lover to movie lover. What do you think?

Movie Review: Begin Again (2013)

Begin Again was a cheesy imitation of Coyote Ugly which was an ugly picture to begin with.  The film stars Keira Knightley, Mark Ruffalo a...