Thursday, May 8, 2014

I'm Baaack!

After a two year hiatus I've returned to my classic movie blog.  I stopped blogging because writing soly about classic films had begun to feel constricting as I watch such a variety of genres and the stress of making sure I had a ready rotation of classic films to review was starting to wear.  I've recently starting watch a myriad of movies but when talking about them to friends my thoughts turned into "I liked it" and if I was lucky had one or two sentences to add.  Thus I have come back to We Have the Stars but am going to expand it to all genres, and as the title of this post proclaims, I'm baaack!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! PS, most blogs I know of have posts about oldies and new movies, too. Today's movies are tomorrow's classics.

    ReplyDelete

"It's important right now that we talk, killer to killer."

Unlike Addison DeWitt I would not like to talk killer to killer but rather as movie lover to movie lover. What do you think?

Movie Review: Begin Again (2013)

Begin Again was a cheesy imitation of Coyote Ugly which was an ugly picture to begin with.  The film stars Keira Knightley, Mark Ruffalo a...